Your cart is currently empty
Bio - Oil Original Face & Body Oil, suitable for Acne Scar Removal, Pigmentation, Dark Spots & Stretch Marks & Ageing Signs for Glowing Skin with Vitamin A & E; All Skin Types | 200ml
Secured and trusted checkout with
- One product for multiple skin issues.Bio - Oil - Moisturiser for Face and Body. Dermatologically Tested and Clinically Proven. Won 419* Awards.#1 Mutliuse skin care oil in 25 countries
- PACKED WITH POWERFUL blend of OILS - Vitamin A Oil promotes the formation of new collagen and assists in skin renewal, increasing skin elasticity. Vitamin E Oil, Chamomile Oil, Sunflower Oil, and Lavender Oil are anti-inflammatory and promote healthy skin
- Bio - Oil improves appearance of Dark Spots, Acne Scars and Pigmentation.Clinically proven to help repair skin damage and scars. Effective anti-aging face oil for glowing skin
- Bio Oil combats stretch marks from weight fluctuations and Pregnancy. During Preganancy - Ideal for Pre and Post Delivery Usage
- Uniquely formulated with breakthrough PureCellin Oil. Easy absorption, non-greasy oil that hydrates skin and helps retain moisture. Non Comedogenic - Does not clog pores
Details: Give your skin a break while stuck inside! It's the perfect time to take care of your skin with Bio-Oil Skincare Oil. Made for all skin types, this skincare oil can be used to help reduce the appearance of stretch marks, scars, and other marks due to surgery, injury, acne, aging, pregnancy, and more. Its fast-absorbing, non-comedogenic formula won't clog pores. It helps the skin to retain essential moisture to soften skin and provide dry skin relief. It's truly a multiuse oil that's recommended by skin care specialists across the world. Its unique formulation, which contains Vitamins and plant extracts along with the breakthrough ingredient PurCellin Oil™ is highly effective and clinically proven. Bio Oil® Skincare Oil has won 419 skincare awards and has become the No.1 selling scar and stretch mark product in 25 countries since its global rollout began in 2002. Uses: Scars: Helps improve the appearance of both new and old scars. Stretch marks: Helps reduce the possibility of stretch marks forming during pregnancy, teenage growth spurts and periods of rapid weight gain, and helps improve the appearance of existing stretch marks. Uneven skin tone: Helps improve the appearance of pigmentation marks and blemishes caused by hormonal fluctuations, skin lighteners or excessive sun exposure. Ageing skin: Helps smooth and tone ageing and wrinkled skin on both the face and body. Dehydrated skin: Helps supplement the skin’s natural oils, stripped away by factors such as extreme weather, water with a high mineral/chemical content, frequent bathing and the drying effects of central heating and air conditioning.
We’ve given our best efforts to keep the pricing & other details accurate and updated as much as possible. Sometime displayed images, colours, pricing could differ.
Your cart is currently empty